We are happy to inform you that the Paris France Hotel will reopen on August 25th, 2021
We are proud that our hotel has always been rated as Excellent for the cleanliness of its rooms. Hotel’s Cleanliness and Guests well-being are our highest priorities.
In order to receive you even more safely, we have implemented additional measures which comply with the latest recommendations in terms of hygiene and cleaning.
Our rates remain flexible and can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival, to allow you to travel in full confidence.
See you soon… The Paris France Hôtel team
Hygiene and cleaning measures
- Our front desk is equipped with a plexiglass screen protection. Hand disinfection station at the entrance area of the establishment. Disinfection of room keys between each guest.
- Common areas will be cleaned frequently (including lobbies, elevators, public bathrooms, etc.) and in particular door handles, switches, elevator buttons.
- Complete cleaning of all rooms, bathrooms on a daily basis.
- Each room is blocked 24 hours after a client’s departure (subject to availability).
- As usual, systematic change of all linen and reception products available in the room between each client.
- Use of disinfectant detergent products approved according the standard.
- The staff is equipped with masks, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Teams are trained in barrier gestures and make sure to wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction.
- Breakfast service. Will be adapted in accordance with the current health recommendations and will initially offer you a limited service.